Materials from the meeting:
Webinar – click here to view the webinar
Presentations – click here to view the presentations
Pre-read document – click here to download the pre-read document
Preliminary Detailed Calculation Tables – Detailed Calculation Tables
Cost Summary Report – Cost Summary Report
On March 20, 2014, CSSA held a webinar to provide businesses participating in packaging and printed paper stewardship programs in British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario and Saskatchewan with information to help in the preparation and submission of 2014 reports both nationally and for individual programs.
Topics covered during the webinar:
- New reporting tools to assist you with reporting – including an online national reporting guidebook and a user guide for the WeRecycle Reporting Portal; all designed to help simplify and streamline the reporting process
- National material list for stewards that prefer to report against a single, harmonized list for multiple jurisdictions
- Reporting tips for preparing your 2014 report
- Voluntary steward registration deadlines
- WeRecycle Reporting Portal updates and refine
2014 Steward Fees Webcast
- Webinar – click here to view the webinar
- Presentations – click here to view the presentations
- Pre-read document – click here to download the pre-read document containing fees and explanations
- Q&A – click here to read the Q&A’s from the meeting
- Detailed Calculation Tables for Determining Preliminary 2014 Stewards’ Fees
Guidebook 1: To find out if your company must register and pay fees, view our guidebook: Are You Obligated?
Guidebook 2: To understand reporting requirements, stewards should read the guidebook: Get Ready to File a Steward’s Report.
Guidebook 3: You can file a report using the online steward reporting system. To understand how to use the online steward reporting system, Stewards should read the guidebook: How to File a Steward’s Report.
2013 Steward Fees Webcast
2012 Fee Consultation
2011 Fee Consultation
- Slides: 1 slide per page and 6 slides per page (printer-friendly)
- Webcast Archive (slides and audio)
- Detailed Calculation Tables for Determining Preliminary 2011 Stewards’ Fees
- Summary of Questions & Answers